By popular demand and upon our 30th anniversary of offering GA PreK for children and families in Lilburn, Tucker, Norcross, Stone Mountain, and surrounding areas, Seven Oaks Academy’s GA PreK registration season officially opens on Monday, March 1st, 2021, and closes on Wednesday, March 31st, 2021, at 5 pm EST.
NOTE ABOUT LIMITED PREK SLOTS: Due to high demand each year, there may not be enough spaces in our community for all four-year-olds who wish to participate. Every effort will be made to create enough spaces for children who want to attend one of our three classrooms. Due to limited class sizes, it is best to register your child as early as possible.
To participate, children must meet the following criteria:
- Be four years of age on or before September 1 of the school year and must be a resident of Georgia. Children who are six years of age on September 1, 2016, and are age-eligible for first grade are not eligible for enrollment in Georgia’s Pre-K Program.
- If you are a parent of twins, triplets, etc., you are required to submit one application per child.
- Must be a State of Georgia resident with proof of residency
What is Super Saturday registration, and what do we bring?
Super Saturday registration is a socially distant, in-person appointment time for our staff to assist your family with registering your child for the 2021-2022 Pre-K school year.
All guests (sorry no children are allowed – NO EXCEPTIONS) must wear a mask, complete a health screening with temperature check, and wash/sanitize hands before the registration begins.
To register, all applicants must bring to your appointment the following:
- Proof of birth (Your child must be four years old on or before September 1, 2021)
- Original certified birth certificate, Hospital Record of Live Birth, Green Card, Pink Card or Federal I-94 Card, or child’s passport (Copies of these documents are not accepted)
- Proof of legal guardianship (If applicable)
Only required if your name is not on the child’s birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identification
- A valid state or government-issued photo ID, such as a Georgia Driver’s license or a valid U.S. passport ID
- Proof of Parent/Guardian Georgia Residency*
- Mortgage or lease/rental agreement in your name, OR an electric, gas, or water bill in your name, cable and phone bills are not acceptable. *If you are living with someone and you do not have a lease, mortgage, or utility bill in your name, you must submit the following: A signed and notarized Affidavit of Residency AND a lease/mortgage statement or utility bill in the name of the person you are living with AND a form of mail in the name of the child’s guardian showing a matching address to the affidavit.
- Child’s original Social Security Card OR “Waiver”
If a waiver is needed, it will be provided to you during the enrollment window
Immunization Certificate (Form 3231)
Vision, Hearing, Nutrition, and Dental Screening Certificate (Form 3300)
What are the dates and times for Super Saturday registration?
The following dates and times have been reserved for our families. Please expect to spend 45 minutes with us during your appointment.
Saturday, March 7th from 8 am – 12 pm
Saturday, March 14th from 8 am – 12 pm
Saturday, March 21st from 8 am – 12 pm
Saturday, March 28th from 8 am – 12 pm
Due to the anticipated high volume of persons seeking to register, interested persons must call our school to make an appointment by calling 770-564-0470.
**Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Pre-K seat assignments are contingent upon the validation of required documents.**
Download and print the Enrollment form and bring it with you during your scheduled appointment time.