During childhood, having quality education will prepare them for school readiness and academic success. Enrolling them in a pre-k program, for instance, will enable them to learn skills in literacy, math, science, and more. They are also exposed to various activities that will help boost their self-esteem, creative thinking, and social and emotional well-being.
Even as little ones, your children already have their own little dreams they want to pursue. And the education they acquire from their early years plays a big part in their success. Here at Seven Oaks Academy, we provide Georgia’s Pre-K (GA Pre-K) program to all four-year-old kids. This program offers full virtual learning for your children.
What Will Children Get from a Pre-K Program?
Pre-k is a good option for many families. Not only does it provide childcare, but it also offers age-appropriate and well-structured programs that are appropriate for children. Some advantages include:
Studies have shown that pre-k programs provide long-term benefits, such as:
- Children who receive pre-k education are likely to have increased chances of academic success in the next stages of education.
- Children can perform at consistent proficient levels in school.
- It offers a regular routine targeted to help children flourish. It can also help them transition smoothly to formal schooling in the later years.
- It develops important skills such as peer interaction, productivity, and efficiency.
- It is safe. Providing services to children requires more supervision and responsibility. Thus, educators strive to guide each child thoroughly throughout the program.
ENSURING YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL READINESS
The main aim of Georgia’s Pre-K is to prepare the child for the next years of their education. School readiness is defined within the context of family and their way of living.