WOW! ONE YEAR LEFT BEFORE KINDERGARTEN! SEVEN OAKS ACADEMY’S TWO GOALS FOR YOUR CHILDREN ARE TO PREPARE THEM FOR KINDERGARTEN AND MAKE THEIR FINAL PRESCHOOL YEARS FULL OF FUN AND ENJOYMENT THEY CAN NEVER FORGET!
Through theme-based learning, our Pre-K curriculum highlights reading and math activities, as well as social studies and science, art, music, and daily Spanish. Students have opportunities to explore and learn themes through educational field trips.
Several Events Parents Can Enjoy Too
There are several events for parents to join such as musical performances, English tea, and STEAM expo. All-year-round. we aim to encourage parents to be involved and watch their kids shine bright!
Our daily enrichments programs include Mandarin, Immersion Spanish, Computer Lab, Music, and STEM activities.
Special Needs Preschool Services
Gwinnett County Public Schools provides a free and appropriate education, FAPE, to any preschool child who has been identified as a child with special needs. Children are able to receive services from the date of his/her third birthday until the age required to attend kindergarten, Sept. 1, of any given school year. Please download this preschool packet (includes Spanish translation) for more information.
Dear Prospective Georgia Pre-K Parent,
Thank you for your interest to enroll your child in Seven Oaks Academy’s GA Pre-K program for the 2020 – 2021 academic year. Established in 1988, our family-owned and operated early learning center has a rich history in Gwinnett County with being one of the first sites to offer the GA Lottery-funded Pre-K program. Through this partnership, Seven Oaks is proud to offer a hands-on learning experience that is governed by Bright From The Start, Department of Early Care and Learning with the following program attributes:
- Differentiated Instruction to Meet the Needs of All Learners
- Strong Foundations in Math and Literacy
- Essential Social-Emotional Skills
- Interactive Digital Activities with ABCmouse® for Schools
- Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports
It is required that your child is at school and on time every day. Since this is a state-funded program, attendance is checked by the state every month. Students must have a written excuse for all absences, tardiness, and early checkouts. If your child is classified with having Chronic Tardiness (late arrival or early departure more than once per week) or Chronic Absenteeism (missing more than 2 days per month without a medical or other reasonable explanation) they will be at risk of removal from the Georgia Pre-K program. We thank you in advance for your commitment to your child’s strong educational future and to have them at school each day, on time and ready to learn.
Please mark your calendars with these important dates so that you may stay in touch with us:
- The 2020 – 2021 school year begins on August 5, 2020 and ends on May 26, 2021.
- Our Pre-K Parent Orientation will be held on Wednesday, July 22, 2020 with at least one parent in attendance. Please bring to this meeting your calendar, notepad, and pen to take lots of notes and to sign up for various volunteer opportunities.
To secure your child’s enrollment in our Georgia Pre-K Program we will need the following documents as shown below, be sure to complete all documents completely leaving nothing blank. Please note that due to the high demand for a space in our GA Pre-K we encourage parents to submit completed paperwork as soon as possible.
The following are needed to pre-register and hold your child’s spot
- Copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of parent’s photo ID/ driver’s license
- Proof of residency (Must be something attaching you to the home, such as a utility bill or lease. Cell phone bills cannot be accepted)
- Completed GA Pre-K Enrollment Form (download)
The following are due no later than July 22nd to confirm your enrollment and to receive your classroom teacher placement:
- Copy of your child’s Social Security Card
- Copy of a current Immunization Form 3231
- Copy of Hearing/Vision/Dental/Nutrition Form 3300
- Copy of Medicare, Medicaid, TANF, &/or Food Stamps (if applicable)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.