Seven Oaks Academy’s philosophy is to provide the best quality care in a safe, educational environment by creating learning experiences through play and by implementing the diversity and creative thoughts of each child. We strive to teach self-respect, independence, and respect for others in addition to helping children develop cognitive, social, emotional and physical skills.
- Seven Oaks Academy is a preschool in Lilburn, Georgia. We offer various platforms for creative learning experiences for all the children in our facility. Aiming for quality child development and favorable outcomes are our primary concerns. We want every child to be well-equipped with the right knowledge and expertise for them to be well-rounded individuals.Apart from having an exciting learning environment, our professionals strive to unleash the potential of every child. Thus, we continuously adhere to our program goals listed below.
Daily activities will be designed by teachers to provide appropriate experiences in the following early childhood developmental areas:
- Language Skills (listening, speaking, following directions);
- Problem-solving Skills (helping them with analytical skills, resourceful and creative thinking, and initiative)
- Emotional Development (positive self-image, fostering cooperation);
- Cognitive Development (providing experiences with math and science);
- Physical Development (large and small muscle skills) and Social Development (getting along in groups, learning responsible behavior such as sharing, expressing feelings appropriately)
STEM, Performing Arts, Robotics and a Farm to Table Program
From STEM to performing arts productions, robotics to global service-learning, and daily outdoor activities including a Farm to Table program, your child will be guided and inspired to find his or her passions, every day.
100% Happiness Guaranteed
Your happiness is our top priority, and we want you to 100% love Seven Oaks Academy.
With our 100% Happiness Guarantee, if for any reason you are not completely thrilled with our program, let us know as soon as possible within your first 30 days from the start date and we’ll work with you to do whatever we can to make it right. If you are still not happy, we will refund a full week of your tuition back to you.
Our programs are designed to captivate your child’s interests. Check them out here to learn more.